To ensure a successful development and implementation of a strategic transition program, our work is following these basic principles:
- Prior to an actual presentation, an initial meeting is held with one or more members of the board or management.
- The project organization (steering committee, project management, project group and other stakeholders) is agreed with a coordinator chosen by the board or management.
- The project’s deliveries are agreed between the parties.
- The Consulting Company is offered a program office in the company with access to other necessary facilities.
- Milestone meetings or workshops will be held outside the company’s domicile addresses; Events with a duration of 3-4 days can be held outside the country’s borders in appropriate, quiet surroundings to ensure full focus and time for reflection.
- Strategic choices based on factual validity – and a good atmosphere during the process – are crucial factors in order to complete a transition program with effective initiatives.
- Existing opinions, values and experiences will be challenged to ensure the best choices.